- In Summoners War, players take on the role of a summoner, summoning monsters to do battle in the name of their chosen guild.
- There are over 400 different monsters to collect in the game.
- Players can level up their monsters by feeding them monster cores, which are obtained by defeating other monsters in battle.
- The game features a unique elemental system, with each monster belonging to one of five elements: fire, water, wind, light, or dark.
- Monsters of the same element are strong against monsters of another element, and weak against monsters of their own element.
- Players can fuse two monsters together to create a new monster, with the new monster inheriting the strengths of its parents.
- The game has a singleplayer campaign mode, as well as a multiplayer mode where players can battle each other.
- The game features a unique art style, with 2D sprites on 3D backgrounds.
- The game was released on iOS and Android in 2014, and has been downloaded over 50 million times.
- The game is developed by Com2uS, a South Korean game developer.
Top 10 Interesting Facts About Summoners War
Tips in Summoners War Whether you’re a new player just starting out, or a seasoned vet looking to take your game to the next level, we’ve put together a list of tips and tricks to help you get the most out of your Summoners War experience! Get to know the basics – Before diving into the deep end, mak...Continue Reading →